Explore

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Letter #16 - Monthly Moves - October

Dear readers,

The whole point of this blog was accountability. It was going to be my place to write where I had to write regularly and find the need to write again. And so far it has been. I don't upload too often but when I do, so far I have been proud of keeping to it and writing something worthwhile.

This is my next step in that accountability. This new series of posts called "monthly moves" will come about once a month to give myself new goals to keep to. It was partly inspired by the "monthly favourites" tag that is a regular feature for many bloggers and vloggers alike. 

I'll keep an update of the goals that I did keep and those that I struggled with. Every month I'm going to set myself a list of goals that I need to complete to some extent by the end of the month or whatever other time frame I set for myself.


So here is my list:
- sort out my dissertation research and begin to carry it out -- by the end of November
- read at least one fictional book for leisure -- by the end of November
- write a chapter for my novel -- one every week, ongoing
- write more blog posts -- at least 2 every month, ongoing
- keep up with organisation of lectures -- every weekend

So it's not too much of a substantial list, which I think is a good thing given how much I struggle to keep to lists and plans. I do like the idea of organisation, just not the practice of that ideal.

Anyway, let me know if any of you have any goals that you want to achieve this month and how those are going for you!

Until next time, be inspired...

Love, Z

No comments:

Post a Comment